Slip ring collectors designed to transfer AC / DC current from a stationary supply point to a rotating structure, transmitting power and control signals, both analogue and digital, to mobile units.
Thanks to their high degree of customization they are used in a variety of industrial sectors, on cranes, rides, packaging plants.
- Suitable for data and control applications.
- They support the major high speed data transmission and industrial bus system protocols.
- High quality materials and components guarantee reliability and durability.
- IP protection degree: Pegasus collectors are classified up to max. IP 65.
- High degree of customization thanks to fully modular construction system.
- Different assemblies available for low voltage.
- On request, they can be equipped with hydraulic couplings.
- Pegasus 200A
- Pegasus 400A
- Pegasus 650A
- CE marking.