Compact electronic limit switch, equipped with 4 electronic cams. It is used in a variety of industrial sectors, from automation to industrial handling machines, from intralogistics to stage technologies.
- Base EVO is an electronic limit switch with 4 relays emulating up to 4 cams, with the possibility of 6 configurations for each electronic cam (totalling 24 settings per limit switch) and unconstrained programming.
- Maximum precision and extremely low hysteresis.
- Single turn measuring resolution guaranteed by 4096 points per revolution (12 bit) with accuracy ± 0,5%.
- Possibility to work without PLC or dedicated programming software.
- IP protection degree: Base EVO is classified P66, IP67 and IP69K.
- Extreme temperature resistance: da -25°C a +80°C.
- No need for maintenance and maximum reduction of installation time.
- Possibility of reducing stock and purchase product codes.
- Featuring technopolymer housing and non-magnetic stainless steel AISI 303 shaft.
- High quality materials and components guarantee maximum durability, precision, repeatability even in the most extreme conditions and great stability aginst vibrations.
- It is completely compatible and can be integrated into systems that use Base rotary limit switches.
- Available with revolution ratios 1:15, 1:20, 1:25, 1:50, 1:75, 1:100 , 1:150.
- Equipped with 4 configurable relays 24/250 Vac, 3 / 5A, NC or NO.
- Safety line capable of signalling possible “faults” to the system in case of damage (optional function).
- Available with ready-to-use configuration or with the possibility of on-site configuration by the customer.
- Dedicated cable clamp.
- Available with anti-moisture plug fitted to the base by means of a lock nut, to improve transpiration for the limit switch while maintaining protection against water.
- Available with flanges, pinions and couplings.
- Plates with universal adapters for replacing existing systems.
- CE marking (pending).