Cable transducer, suitable for industrial applications needing measurement of linear positions. Sturdy, reliable, featuring a compact-sized design, it is studied to offer a variety of mounting solutions, even for small spaces.
- Available with 3 water drain holes.
- Configuration by means of 4 key switches manu (analog version) or CAN-bus (digital version).
- IP protection degree: Pandia is classified IP65, IP67, IP69K.
- Extreme temperature resistance: from -25°C to +80°C.
- Featuring a sturdy case in technopolymer and equipped with a robust measuring wire (made of stainless steel), the cable transducer Pandia guarantees an exceptionally long, maintenance-free service life even in harsh conditions.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protections against water and dust.
- Available in two versions with measuring wire ranging up to 1 m, 3 m or 5 m.
- Four different configurations available: with 4...20 mA normal or redundant analog interface, with CAN-bus normal or redundant digital interface.
- 4 configurable relay outputs.
- CE marking (pending).