Compact-sized pendant station for auxiliary control. Modern user-friendly design, developed by an industrial design firm on technical, anthropomorphic, futuristic and ergonomic specifications.
Easy to handle and designed to reduce installation time and costs and maintenance down time.
- Reduced time and costs for installation and wiring: the switches are assembled inside the pendant station without screws, with all the terminals facing the cable inlet and screws in the opposite direction to facilitate wiring.
- A threaded ring is used to secure the enclosure and cover, providing easy access to the internal components without any need for tools or screws.
- Thanks to the hollow handle the control station can be quickly and easily set down onto a pin.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Charlie is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configuration with 2 or 3 actuators.
- Single switches with NO or NC contacts and double switches with NO contacts, one or two speeds, with electrical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- CE marking and EAC certification.