Pendant station for auxiliary control of modern ergonomic shape, easy to handle, user friendly and sturdy.
Mike is the result of careful analysis of ergonomic aspects and it is rich in high-performing features to suit the most demanding requirements.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, installed on the cover.
- Innovative suspension system with concealed cables to enable rapid, correct, ergonomic installation.
- Rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust and prevent jamming when the control station is used in harsh environments.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of pushbuttons and switches: 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Mike is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- IK protection degree: Mike is classified IK08.
- NEMA protection degree: Mike is classified Type 1, 4 and 4X.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -40°C to +80°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configuration from 4 to 15 actuators.
- Available with specific protection for actuators mounted on the bottom of the control station.
1NO or 1NC switches, LEDs voltage 24/48 Vac/dc or 110/230 Vac, and potentiometers.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Wide range of actuators in different colours: one or two speed pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches in various operation configurations, pilot lights, impulse or latched mushroom pushbuttons with rotation or key-operated release.
- One speed pushbuttons and selector switches available in illuminated version in a range of colours.
- Available with labels (symbols and lettering) to be applied next to the actuators or with pushbuttons with two-colour moulded permanent symbols.
- CE marking, cULus* marking and EAC certification.
- Mike is available, upon request, with the SIL1 certification (Safety Integrity Level 1), according to Standard IEC61508.
- Complies with accident prevention regulation BGV C 1 (only for Germany).
* Not available on all versions.