Cross position limit switches designed for controlling the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools.
Tango has rods with maintained positions every 60°.
- Modern design and overall dimensions studied to facilitate installation and maintenance operations.
- 4 fixing holes.
- Rods with 4 maintained positions every 60°.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations / hour max.
- IP protection degree: Tango is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Enclosure and head in thermoplastic material (nylon reinforced with fiberglass) and internal components in technopolymers to guarantee long life-cycle and constant performance.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Slow action switches with 1NC or 1NO contacts.
- Available with 2, 3 or 4 switches and different rod lengths.
- CE marking and EAC certification.