Cross position limit switch designed for controlling the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools.
Din is used in building and industrial hoisting applications, in automation and in the entertainment industry.
- Box size 104x40x43 mm, with 4 fixing holes.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- Operation frequency: 3600 operations/hour max.
- IP protection degree: DIN is classified IP66 with specific cable clamp M20.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- It features die-cast aluminium enclosure and head in thermoplastic material.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- 1 snap or slow action switch with 1NO+1NC change-over contacts
- Heads with 16 different types of actuators for different applications.
- CE marking and EAC certification.