Pendant control station for direct control of industrial machines. Ergonomic shape, easy to handle, user-friendly and sturdy, Mike-D is the result of careful analysis of ergonomic aspects and it is rich in high-performing features to meet the most demanding requirements.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the cable inlet and the switches fitted in the base of the control station are separated from the actuators, mounted on the cover.
- Innovative suspension system with concealed cables to enable rapid, correct, ergonomic installation.
- Rubber pushbuttons with symbol disks to ensure protection against dust and prevent jamming when the control station is used in harsh environments.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- IP protection degree: Mike-D is classified IP66, IP67 and IP69K.
- IK protection degree: Mike-D is classified IK09.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configurations with 3 (1 speed version) or 4 actuators (2 speed version).
- Direct control 1 speed two-pole switches and 1 speed three-pole switches for emergency mushroom pushbutton.
- Mechanical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- 1 speed pushbuttons available in different colours and mushroom pushbuttons with rotation release.
- Available with labels (symbols and lettering) to be applied next to the actuators or with pushbuttons with two-colour moulded permanent symbols.
- CE marking.