Pendant control station for auxiliary control with an innovative and modern design, where all the graphic elements refer to specific technical functions.
Resulting from a thorough analysis of the ergonomic features combined with the research of a graphic style suitable for a modern industrial environment, Alpha is easy to handle through its size and shape.
- Reduced installation and wiring time and costs: the switches feature terminals facing the cable clamp of the control station and screws on the opposite site to facilitate wiring.
- The control station has an angle of inclination giving the operator the best view of all the control elements and enabling a natural, comfortable working position.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850.
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Alpha is classified IP65.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to+70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Available in configurations from 2 to 13 actuators arranged on a double row.
- Single or double switches with NO or NC contacts featuring one or two speeds.
- Wide range of actuators: pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches in various operation configurations, pilot lights, latched mushrooms pushbuttons with rotation release or key-operated.
- Available with label (symbols and lettering) to be stuck next to the actuators.
- CE marking and EAC certification.