Sturdy and reliable joystick station, suitable for industrial environments and harsh conditions.
Materials, technical solutions and sizing of critical components are studied to guarantee mechanical resistance and long life.
- Designed for Hercules joysticks.
- Carry-on straps and aluminium handles provide for greater ease of use.
- The emergency stop mushroom pushbutton complies with standard ISO 13850 and is positioned in the middle for intuitive operation in case of danger.
- Mechanical life of switches: 1 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Hercules-PK is classified min. IP43 ? max. IP65, depending on the joystick.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- All materials and components used are wear resistant and guarantee protection of the unit against water and dust.
- Wide range of actuators: pushbuttons, selector switches and key-selector switches, pilot lights.
- Single switches with NO or NC contacts and double switches with NO contacts, one or two speeds, with electrical interlock to prevent simultaneous operation of opposite functions.
- Available with customized labels and enclosures with different size holes.
- CE marking and EAC certification.