New joystick, completely renewed and specifically designed for harsh environments and situations. Materials, technical solutions and sizing of critical components guarantee reliability and sturdiness, mechanical resistance and long life, while special attention is paid to design, ergonomics, operation accuracy and sensitivity.
- Fiberglass nylon structural components and steel levers ensure maximum resistance.
- Mechanical life of switches: up to 10 million operations.
- IP protection degree: Hercules is classified IP00 or IP65, when housed in a specific enclosure.
- Extreme temperature resistance: -25°C to +70°C.
- Available with up to 5 speeds for each direction.
- Stepped or linear operations with spring return.
- Cross or 360° movement.
- 3 different versions: with free movement, with dead man safety device (with mechanical interlock with or without NO/NC contact), or with NO pushbutton to be used as electrical interlock.
- 4 different handles, also available with pushbuttons and selector switches.
- Available with potentiometers.
- Available with single or redundant analogue encoders with current or voltage output.
- Hercules-S is equipped with boards with 8 or 12 microswitches with 1NC contacts and switch for electrical interlock.
- Hercules-CK is a joystick specially designed for controlling industrial handling machines and it features switches with electrical capacity of 3A / 250 Vac.
- CE marking.